“Is the spring coming?” he said. “What is it like?”…Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden
“It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine…”
Yesterday the equinox marked officially the beginning of spring and we celebrated the International Day of Happiness.
Today is the perfect day to start thinking to what spring will bring with it: the first warm afternoons, excellent to pass some hours relaxing outdoor and to renew your outfit, of course!
1) Winona dress by Steven Alan: it has such a relaxed mood that makes me think to a day at the park, spent talking with a friend about our dreams.
2) Yarn fringe necklace by Kari Breitigam: neo-hippy style, with a hand-dyed cotton yarn – a great inspiration for a last minute DIY.
3) Amethyst Spike Gold Ring: it has been love at first sight. It reminds me the mountains, that sense of absolute eternity and beauty.
4) Ekolovesanimal bag: so big to be used everyday, and, if you go to the park, the blanket can be put inside! By now the online shop is under construction.
5) Shani Bar via Frizzifrizzi: another love at first sight with these shoes, perfect for those, like me, that are looking forward to dismiss socks.
6) Nocturne by Kiki Smith: a poetic etching dating 2006 that protects my sleep (it’s hung in my bedroom, on the wall behind the headboard). It’s part of a series of prints commissioned by the Chalcographie du Louvre to contemporary artists. You can buy it at a very good price writing an email to: Louvre.Chalco[at]rmngp.fr